Thursday 9 January 2014

Valentines day 2014 SMS for lovers

Leave a Comment

 Happy Valentines day 2014 guys. check out collection of Valentines day sms for lovers. Valentine is the day of love and what will be the best way to show your love rather than sending romantic valentine day SMS to you beloved ones.Here we are providing best Valentines Day Romantic SMS for lovers that you can not only send to your girlfriend, boyfriend but also can use them to share as facebook status, BBM and also on Whatsapp.

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.





I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.........happy valentines day quotes



Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, every day we live.






I love u d way u talk
I love u d way u laugh
I love u d way u care
I love u d way u react
I love u d way u think
I love u The waY u are
u are my Valentine...........happy valentines day sms
Valentines day Greetings





No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my
Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment